Monday, August 3, 2015

Starting Over

    As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been seen around here since February.  Since then I've begun to heal health-wise, (slowly but surely), started to improve my eating habits, become happily unemployed for the summer, I almost failed my internship, and I've gone on a much-needed vacation.  Needless to say there's too much to catch up on, so I'll keep this brief.
    I want to start this thing over.  I want to be better at posting here and I want to document as much as I can.  I'm not sure what this will be about yet, but I know I'm going to play to my strengths.  I'm going to be making up a schedule for the end of this week and hopefully start off on the right foot.  Instead of one large post a week, I'd prefer to do smaller ones twice a week, if I can manage.  I'll most likely be posting TV highlights, book reviews and daily life occurrences, like how I'm doing with my clean-eating plan or what's on deck for my future job.
    As I've said before, I won't promise anything, but I'm going to try to do better, at least for whoever reads this blog.  I'm hoping to open up more time in my life for my passions and writing is one of them.  So here's to turning over a new leaf and hoping that leaf gets carried away by the winds of change.  Until next time, I remain your faithful correspondent.

No comments:

Post a Comment