Thursday, February 27, 2014

In Short...

    Hey guys, it's Thursday and I have almost nothing to say.  I apologize for my lack of decent content, but literally NOTHING is happening except homework and television, which has also been lacking due to the Olympics, so all my shows are just now coming back.  I've also been really sick, so I haven't really wanted to do much of anything.  Luckily I've had a steady flow of Netflix and Hulu to get me through my lonely time at home, but it can't last forever...

I just really wanted to use this one.

    I know I said I'd give a brief overview of the book I'm reading for class, Born Digital, but to be honest I haven't really gotten very far yet...I've only just started the first chapter.  The good news is I have another week to read to chapter six, so I will hopefully get that review up for next week.  I know, I'm a horrible person for not keeping on task, but I have a feeling it was a blessing in disguise, somehow.  At least I've enjoyed reading it, unlike all the case studies I've been forced to read instead.
    One good thing I've decided to try is the Northeast Bloggers Network March Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram.  To participate I'll be posting a photo on my Instagram every day for the month of March according to the various themes for each day.  Take a look at the list below and make sure you're following me on Instagram to see my photos for each day!  The link to my Instagram page is in my links at the top right corner of my blog.


    That's about it.  Really short blog today guys, sorry.  If I had more to say, I would, but there's just nothing going on right now.  Still unemployed, still nothing to do, still stuck at home watching cartoons.  My only plans for this weekend are to go through some of my old writing from grade school, (should be interesting) and spend time with my family.  I'm really happy that school vacation is almost over so I can go back to observing classes and learn more about my potential cooperating teachers.  I also wouldn't mind subbing again soon because I miss my kids.  Fingers crossed I get some action next week or I might just die of boredom.  Until next time, I remain your faithful correspondent.

No comments:

Post a Comment